Friday, March 13, 2009

Yakitori Jinbei

Tonight my girl friend, Stacey, and I headed out of the city to try out Yakitori Jinbei in Smyrna (Georgia). Stacey had heard tales of the delicious ramen dishes available there, and we were not disappointed! We ordered two ramen dishes and shared, but I think the Tonkotsu Ramen was the winner! It was creamy, complex, and warmed me up from head to toe! If you live in the Atlanta area and are looking for delicious Japanese food, take the time to drive out to Smyrna. It's definitely worth the trip!

Here's the restaurant info:

Yakitori Jinbei
2421 Cobb Parkway
Smyrna, Georgia 30080

We also split a Cherry Blossom Salmon roll that was delightful. The fish was fresh, and it was pleasantly spicy. Oooh...I wish I had some right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment